In my spare time, I enjoy coding, reading, and watching TV series.
- I enjoy reading. I hope one day I can also write a popular science book like Poor Economics, Nudge, Freakonomics, Who Gets What–and why, Thinking, Fast and Slow…… My favorite book is The Three-body problem!
- I am especially interested in TV series related to finance (Billions), science (The Big Bang Theory), technology (Silicon Valley), politics (Yes, Minister), and healthcare (Dopesick).
If you find any interesting coding projects, books, or TV series, please contact me!
I’m a runner and a retired taekwondo athlete.
- My Personal Best (PB) in 100m is 11.2s.
- I won a silver medal (taekwondo: 53kg male) in a city-level professional sports meet (one step away from Zhejiang Sports Team).
- I also finished a Road Cycling around Qinghai Lake (360 kilometers) in four days.