In my spare time, I enjoy coding, reading, and watching TV series.
- I am currently trying to generalize some causal inference packages to more complex empirical contexts.
- Right now, I have a special interest in popular science books, such as Poor Economics, Nudge, The Hype Machine……
- I am especially interested in TV series related to Finance (Billions), Science (The Big Bang Theory), Technology (Silicon Valley), and Politics (Yes, Minister).
If you find any interesting coding projects, books, or TV series, please contact me!
I’m a runner and a retired taekwondo athlete.
- My Personal Best (PB) in 100m is 11.2s.
- I won a silver medal (taekwondo: 53kg male) in a city-level professional sports meet (one step away from Zhejiang Sports Team).